In accordance with LA County and USC operating procedures, KCLC will require wearing a mask while in the Center for both studying and receiving services. KCLC will be offering both workshops and drop-ins in both an online and in person format throughout the semester, weekly academic coaching will only be offered online. For questions about KCLC services, please email: email@example.com.
Drop-ins are open times where academic coaches are available for a quick 20-30 minutes of assistance on your most immediate concerns. No RSVP or appointment needed. Just come in and we will be happy to assist! PLEASE NOTE: Most like professor office hours, drop-ins may be in a group format depending on the availability of coaches and the number of students that are asking for assistance.
Potential topics for Drop-Ins:
- Establishing and maintaining daily schedules and routines
- Develop strategies for breaking down projects into manageable and achievable tasks
- Help students establish priorities and create S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Teach strategies for organizational management
- Increase awareness of procrastination and identify ways to get back on track
- Assist with exam preparation and test-taking strategies
Our Drop-in hours are posted on our Events Calendar.