In accordance with USC operating procedures, KCLC will be providing all Academic Coaching services such as Drop-In Coaching and Workshops online for the Summer 2020 and Fall 2020 semester. For questions about KCLC services, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop-ins are open times where academic coaches are available for a quick 20-30 minutes of assistance on your most immediate concerns. No RSVP or appointment needed. Just come in and we will be happy to assist! PLEASE NOTE: Most like professor office hours, drop-ins may be in a group format depending on the availability of coaches and the number of students that are asking for assistance.
Potential topics for Drop-Ins:
- Establishing and maintaining daily schedules and routines
- Develop strategies for breaking down projects into manageable and achievable tasks
- Help students establish priorities and create S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Teach strategies for organizational management
- Increase awareness of procrastination and identify ways to get back on track
- Assist with exam preparation and test-taking strategies
Our Drop-in hours are posted on our Events Calendar.
Summer 2020 Drop-In Hours from Tuesday, May 26th-Thursday, August 6th
Accessed via Zoom: https://usc-hipaa.zoom.us/j/93102781913
- MONDAY 12:00 PM-2:00 PM PDT
- TUESDAY 12:00 PM-2:00 PM PDT
- WEDNESDAY 12:00 PM-2:00 PM PDT
- THURSDAY 12:00 PM-2:00 PM PDT
Fall 2020 Drop-In Hours from Monday, August 17th- Friday, September 4th
Accessed via Zoom: https://usc.zoom.us/j/92571867937
- MONDAYS 1:00 PM-3:00 PM PDT
- TUESDAYS 11:00 AM-3:00 AM PDT
- WEDNESDAYS 11:00 AM-3:00 AM PDT
- THURSDAYS 11:00 AM-3:00 AM PDT
- FRIDAYS 11:00 AM-3:00 AM PDT