Guided Resonance Therapy (MeRT) Treatment in College Students with ADHD – Magnetic EEG/EKG
- Research Description: Investigating a non-invasive therapy for ADHD. Must be between 18-25 years old and diagnosed with ADHD. Must be willing to attend 30-minute sessions on weekdays for four weeks. Participants will be compensated.
- Charles Liu – Professor of Clinical Neurological Surgery, Director, USC Neurorestoration Center
- Contact Amanda Romano – (323) 442-9869 or Joanne Gibbons– (323) 865-9875 for more information.
Reliability and Validity of the Calendar Task
- Research Description: Investigating cognitive skills students use to plan, organize, and manage activities. Must be an undergraduate or graduate student between the ages of 18-30 to participate.
- Sharon Cermak – Professor, USC Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Contact Eddie Chu for more information