Skip to content
- Academic Counseling Services: ACS gives undergraduate students an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor in order to address challenges they face and to use strategies and campus resources wisely to achieve their educational goals and succeed in their undergraduate career.
- USC Student Counseling Services: Student Counseling Services provide quality treatment to cater to the needs of individual students by giving short-term therapy to address mental health issues that can arise at the university level.
- Disability Services and Programs: DSP offers their services and support to students who may have a tough time navigating academics because of their disabilities by providing accommodations and helping their students strive for self-advocacy.
- Dornsife Math Center: For students who are struggling with math, the Dornsife Math Center provides a space where they can receive help with homework and have access to one-on-one assistance with studying for certain math classes from graduate students and assistants.
- Dornsife Supplemental Instruction: This service is offered for students who need extra help with lecture material, homework, and exam preparation. The SI sessions are led by undergrad students who have already passed the courses and have personal connections to the material and are able to help their peers in an effective manner.
- Dornsife Writing Center: Undergraduate students can have one-on-one and/or small group workshops in order to improve their writing. They work with graduate students on how to better their papers and their writing styles to create well-written papers.
- The Language Center: This space allows for non-English speakers and English speakers to learn from one another’s cultures and their respective languages, and further assists individuals whose coursework deals with international affairs and global development.
- Lifestyle Redesign for College Students: This program helps students set realistic life and health goals, with the help of occupational therapists on multiple issues ranging from depression to obesity to chronic pain.
- Marshall Academic Resources: The services offered by the Marshall School of Business are additional supports to give students space where they can understand difficult ideas and gain familiarity with tough course material.
- Undergraduate Education: This link leads undergraduate students to a website full of opportunities that await them! From exploring the USC campus to seeing what all they can get involved with in Los Angeles, the Trojan undergraduate education provides students with a chance to reach their full potential.
- Tutoring Services: This link offers students an opportunity to see all the locations that they can receive tutoring,including peer tutoring and department tutoring services.
- Viterbi Academic Resource Center: VARC offers students a space to come get help with homework and studying, including tutoring in order to create better study habits so they can succeed in their classes.
- Wellness Campus Map: This link leads to a map that shows different areas of the USC campus that address physical and mental health concerns.
- Crisis Text Hotline: Crisis Text Line serves anyone, in any type of crisis, providing access to free, 24/7 support and information via the medium people already use and trust: text. Here’s how it works:
- Text 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds quickly.
- The volunteer Crisis Counselor will help you move from a hot moment to a cool moment